4.01.2008

Opening Day 2008


We go to Opening Day every year. It's become a tradition we all look forward to. Coop was the most excited this year, though. He asked me every morning for a week if that was the day we were going to Seattle to see Ichiro.
We went over Sunday morning, hit the outlets and had a nice dinner at our favorite kid-friendly place, Red Robin. Then yesterday we went to the game - it was freezing! I regret this is the only picture I took. I wish I'd have had someone take a picture of all of us. We looked pretty good all decked out in our Mariner apparel.
Anyway, they won 5-2! And now we know what the boys will be doing every night at 7:10 PM....... sitting in front of the TV watching the M's!

1 comment:

Jeff Haynes said...

Sweet guys!!! We were wondering where you were glad to see you were having fun!!

Jeff and Amber