1.24.2009

Bowling!


Last Saturday I was feeling a bit down-in-the-dumps, so my wonderful husband decided to cheer me up by taking me & the boys bowling. I LOVE BOWLING!! I am by no means GOOD at bowling, but I love it anyway. I always try to beat Dave, and I have at least once - but this particular evening I was off my game. I think the boys even beat me the last game! Anyway, I took a few pictures...

Dave's approach to bowling is to throw the ball as hard as possible. It works for him :)
Coop ALWAYS starts clapping his hands when it's his turn :)
Hunter is EXTREMELY competitive! If he doesn't do well he slumps in a chair and pouts. He seriously thinks he should get a strike every time! He gets much better, though, as the game goes on. Thank goodness!
If any of you ever want to go bowling, give us a call! We'll be there!

4 comments:

Emma said...

I'm jealous. Everyone has been going bowling lately!! I haven't been bowling in so long!! I guarantee you are better then me though. I bowled a 38 one time, I kid you not... lol

Katy said...

How fun! Good work Dave! Hunter looks like his ball was headed for a strike!

Lolli said...

Looks like fun! I'm kind of wondering if you avoided photos of the bowling shoes on purpose though?! ;)

Ali said...

Heck no! I love bowling shoes, girl! And I'm not kidding :)