2.02.2009

Super Bowl Sunday

We were all very excited to watch this year's Super Bowl on our new TV! We invited a few people over, but no one came. Soooooo....we had our 1st Annual No-One's-Coming-To-Our-Super-Bowl-Party party! WooHoo!

Dave & I made some delicious enchiladas, I whipped up my first-ever bowl of Pico de Gallo (which turned out to be VERY good), and we ate an entire bag of peanut M&M's, along with a ton of other snacks. It was a great afternoon! After all - it can never be boring around here with two rambunctious boys bouncing all over the living room when you're trying to watch a football game, right? :)

Here are some good pics of us in our awesome 3-D glasses...which Hunter declared "didn't even work that good!" LOLOL!

Coop's glasses were all bent by the time it was actually time to use them.


Oh, how trendy are we?!

They had to wear their jerseys, you know!
We were really sad the Cardinals lost, but oh well, we still love Kurt Warner! Maybe next year the Seahawks will be in the Super Bowl! Ha! And maybe we can invite some people off the street over to our house for some good food, since the people we know don't seem to want to come over :) I'm not bitter or anything.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Oh Ali, I'm so sorry. I would have been there! I love homemade pico de gallo! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! I think you should trade in your sunglasses for those 3D one's. They look especially cool on you! :)

Katy said...

Oh Ali, I'm so sorry. I would have been there! I love homemade pico de gallo! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! I think you should trade in your sunglasses for those 3D one's. They look especially cool on you! :)

Ali said...

Yes, I purposely wore my blue shirt so I could be matching in my blue glasses. LOLOL! Let's make plans right now to do something together for next year's Super Bowl. That way I don't have to post a negative-sounding blog. Okey-doke?

Emma said...

Peanut M&M's??? Why wasn't I invited lol. Kidding. We invited Katy and Mike up here too, but they skipped out on us too. GEEZE. And Hunter is right, those glasses didn't work very well :)