Katy "tagged" me and wants me to share 7 random or weird facts about myself...
WARNING: I am a very boring person.
1. I cannot roll my tongue or do the Star-Trek sign. (It's a shocker, I know).
2. I married my high-school sweetheart. I have loved him since I was about 16 years old (almost half my life)! I was 19 and he was 21 and we went to Disneyland for our honeymoon.
3. I am the oldest of three daughters, but we all consider ourselves to be tomboys :) We wouldn't have it any other way.
4. I lettered in Varsity volleyball, basketball and softball in high school, and was the secretary for the FFA. My favorite class was woodshop and I never took home-ec. Perhaps that is why I am lousy in the kitchen but I can build a mean bookcase.
5. I am on the verge of having a panic-attack each and every time I go to the dentist - even if it's for a cleaning. I have to take Hunter in today for two fillings and I just may ask for some of the nitrous.
6. I am terrified of cats. Katy used to have a cat named Daisy that freakin' freaked me out! Thank goodness Mike gave it away without talking to Katy first. Ha!
7. I can't drive a stick-shift. My dad tried to teach me, and so did Dave. I simply don't like people telling me how to do things; I got embarrassed if I messed up and I usually would start crying.
I'm actually supposed to "tag" 7 more people, but I can only think of a few gals that read my blog that might actually do this, so I'm tagging:
Hope you all enjoyed reading this jaw-dropping information. Tune in this weekend for Halloween pictures!