Wow! I just have to say that I have not had a weekend like this for a LONG time! Don't get me wrong - we have fun EVERY weekend, but this one was special because I did so many fun things with so many of the people I love.
Unfortunately, I left my camera at my brother-in-law's house on Saturday, but my parents let me use their camera yesterday for Mother's Day. So as soon as I retrieve my camera and get all of our pictures downloaded, have I got a post for you! Here is what made it so FUN...
1) No school for Hunter on Friday - we had lots of fun together!
2) Surprise birthday party for me on Friday night!
3) FUN ladies dessert social at church Saturday afternoon!
4) FUN get-together at Dave's brother's house Saturday night!
5) Mother's Day: Church, FUN BBQ at my sister's, a Target shopping spree, and last but not least - 2 new fish to replace our Nemo!
I can't wait to blog all of this! Stay tuned!