8.05.2008

11 Years Ago...



On August 9th Dave and I will celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. 11 years - WOW! We were talking about it the other day, saying how proud we were of ourselves...Haha! I was saying how it felt like "forever"! Then Dave looked at me (with a little sadness in his eyes) and said, "Well to me it seems like it's really flown by." Awwwwww, how sweet is my guy? So I did a little digging and this is what I found. Don't we look like babies? Well, one of us IS a teenager in these pictures!




I love Dave more and more every single day. And I'm fairly certain he feels that same way about me. We are so thankful for this life God's given us - and for our two beautiful boys! My goodness, so many wonderful things have happened in 11 years! We can't wait to see what each new year brings!

Happy (almost) anniversary honey... Love, Ali

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Ok now that made me teary eyed Ali!! Very sweet! Happy almost anniversary you two. See ya tomorrow!

Katy said...

So sweet! 11 years has flown by huh? You guys look so young, I may have to copy you in October and do the same thing! Mike and I look like babies too! Crazy what 11 short years can bring huh? Love ya! Congratulations!

Katy said...

Happy Anniversary! Love ya! Hope you guys have a great weekend!